Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To appoint representatives to outside bodies
for the 2020/21 Municipal Year.
1. To appoint the following Members as representatives to serve on outside bodies:
· Councillor Kelly, Age Concern (Merstham, Redhill and Reigate)
· Councillor Sinden (as Deputy/Substitute), Age Concern (Merstham, Redhill and Reigate)
· Councillor Horwood, Borough of Reigate and Banstead Arts Council
· Councillor Horwood, Gatwick Airport Consultative Committee (GATCOM) & GATCOM Steering Group
· Councillor Absalom, Surrey Hills Board
· Councillor McKenna (as Deputy/Substitute), Surrey Hills Board
for the periods listed in Annexe 1 of the report.
2. To note the vacancies, set out in Annexe 1 of the report, for the Discretionary Relief Panel, Horley Town Management Group, YMCA East Surrey Children and Young People’s Advisory Group, and YMCA East Surrey Health and Wellbeing Advisory Group.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Alex Berry, Deputy Democratic Services Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Alex Berry
Publication date: 24/11/2020
Date of decision: 19/11/2020
Decided at meeting: 19/11/2020 - Executive
Effective from: 02/12/2020